Support Team Members
If you’re passionate about helping people achieve their financial goals, excel at problem solving and are a skillful communicator, then we want to hear from you. As a Retiremap Support Team member, you will be responsible for managing relationships with demanding financial advisors and Human Resources professionals, so excellent communication and team collaboration skills, as well as the ability to tactfully resolve challenging issues, are essential.
The Retiremap Support Team is primarily responsible for on-boarding, educating, and supporting our customers year-after-year. Once a customer decides to offer Retiremap to employees, Support Team members accompany them every step of the way to ensure they have a successful implementation. You work directly with customers to create an Implementation Plan and launch Retiremap by answering product questions, providing online training, reporting issues to engineers, and acting as the bridge between our customers and our product design and development teams. You will also identify online personal finance content, as well as coordinate email communication and educational webinars.
We are looking for ambitious candidates with a genuine curiosity to learn and become Retiremap product experts. We will provide extensive training to make sure you are successful. As the company continues to grow, excelling in this Support Team role will open up opportunities in product development and management.
You should already have extensive experience in customer support and/or office management and want to build and manage Retiremap’s growing implementation support team. Retiremap’s implementations mainly involve creation of new employer plan accounts and implementation plans, customization of websites and employer-specific content, and management of iPad workshops. Once created, you will manage the ongoing communications for the implementations. For employers, you will own the creation of Performance Reports and work with the tech team to enhance these reports.
- Managing the established Retiremap implementation process for individual implementations
- Proactively communicating with clients to ensure that all pieces are in place for a successful Retiremap implementation
- Collaborating with team members to develop a deep understanding of the product
- Responding to incoming issues via email, phone or chat
- Providing high quality customer service by taking ownership of issues and working diligently to resolve them
- Gathering customer feedback to inform product development
- Documenting known issues into our Help Center
- Switching gears rapidly, while retaining a focus on the bigger picture
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelors degree
- 1 year+ of experience in customer service
- Recent experience working at a startup is a BIG plus
- Strong problem solving skills (the #1 attribute of successful team members)
- Ability to ask insightful questions of other team members and customers to build your knowledge base and solve problems
- High emotional intelligence
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to rapid change
- Can give and receive candid feedback
- Experience with Zendesk or other customer support software is a plus
- Experience with WordPress is a plus
The pay for this role will be at market rate, based on skills and experience. Additionally, the role will include stock options. The founders believe that the long term success of the company not only relies on an amazing team of performers, but that it should also be shared with them.
To apply, send an email introducing yourself along with your resume to: